- President Droupadi Murmu will arrive on a two-day visit to the State on 13-14th October 2022.
- At her first programme in IIT Guwahati, the President will virtually inaugurate and lay the foundation stones of various projects of the Union Ministries of Electronics & Information Technology and Health & Family Welfare, and the Government of Assam.
- These include supercomputer facility ‘Param Kamrupa’ and a facility for the design and development of high power microwave components at IIT Guwahati, and the Dhubri Medical College and Hospital.
- She will also lay the foundation stones of Zonal Institutes of National Institute of Virology (NIV) at Dibrugarh (Assam) and Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh).
- She will also launch model Anganwadi centres and Mission Saubhagya; inaugurate the railfed petroleum storage depot of Indian Oil Corporation Limited at Moinarbond, Silchar and two highway projects; lay the foundation stones of 100 model secondary schools in tea garden areas of Assam, two highway projects and a modern cargo-cum-coaching terminal at Agyathuri, Guwahati.